"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Really?

I just finished watching some stupid TV show. One of the characters, their best friend's mother died. They were in their 30's.

I started crying with the characters. I kinda hit myself because this is television. But after a moment I realized that at the ripe ol' age of 22, I just spent my last semester of college going through the same thing. Whether anyone really admitted or not, this was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I love my 3 best friends. "The Final Four" sounds rather middle school-esque; however, having moved the West, I can't help to be sad. The East Coast branch of this stupid club is sorely missed.

It's one of those moments when you ask yourself... when did we become adults? We're stronger for it. That's also something I don't forget.

0 Thoughts: