"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a feeling I had...

The world feels huge huge huge.
I need to chill out.
The tenser I get - the more confined I'll feel.

I'm happy. I'm fine. I'm here.
And that's ok. It's gotta be ok.

The world feels small small small.
People are tearing each other apart.
That's universal.
Pain is universal.

I'm happy. I'm fine.
I'm figuring it out.

Through thought.
Through speech.
Through wires and speakers.
Through my smile. Through my teeth.
Through my tears.

I'm not fine.
I'm not happy.
I'm overjoyed.

Each day gets harder.
Each day, the world gets smaller.
Each day, my footprints get larger.

The world feels like it should.


I miss you guys.

0 Thoughts: