"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

My transition away from HSI is now in full swing. This weekend I spent Saturday through Monday in Palm Springs working on a music video for an up and coming artist, Daniella. To make a long story short, there was a lot of driving, too much caffeine, and a really great team. Props to everyone for working on about 4 hours of sleep for the whole weekend. The shots look incredible and the video will be amazing.

Freelancing jobs are lining up and hopefully, after this weekend, I'm finding my niche and home in the production world. This team was fluid, hard working and like-minded. I couldn't have been happier with the environment and the result!

The next step? Come January 1, I'll start tearing in the acting world. Oh yeah... I went to college for that didn't I?

0 Thoughts: