"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Coping methods

I'm combating the inevitable freak out - no word on a new job.

Coping methods (so far):

1) Search for more jobs (incessant)
2) Talk about it (annoying to everyone around me)
3) Suppress it (lying)
4) Allow myself to panic for 5 minutes and get over it (therapeutic)
5) Pray (hard)

I feel like I'm gritting my teeth 24 hours a day.
I should stop - I'm not in the red zone just yet.

A few problems:

1) Slow right now in Production --- freelancing is no good
2) Beginning of the holiday season --- leaving for Christmas so working at a Restaurant is almost impossible
3) New hires mostly begin in the new year

Trying to get creative.
Breath in.
Breath out.
Nope, still feel that pit in my stomach.

0 Thoughts: