"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weird

1. Passed out all day on the beach. Got seriously burned. It was February.
2. Watched as a naked man stood on the cross of a church steeple next to my house. He proclaimed that he was ready to jump - he didn't believe in God or the institution of the Church. He went to the bathroom in his hand and smeared it on the cross. After 10 hours, he was finally coerced off the cross to the ground. He's safe. I went to church twice on Sunday.
3. Talked a little too much and realized my friends are pretty nice for listening to me all the time.
4. Made a long "To Do" list mentally all weekend - it involved bills and career moves.
5. Couldn't turn my brain off this weekend. Thought about too many scenarios. Made some valiant efforts. Made some realizations. Some made me angry - others surprised me. One of them is that I've become a person willing to be vulnerable. Another is that I'm a person who knows what he wants.
6. Decided to take some more things into my own hands.
7. Decide to relinquish control of some things.
8. Talked to my Four this weekend. It's official - we're adults. Our friendships have started over and it's going to take more effort than we originally thought to stay close. I miss you guys.
9. Hung out on my roof with my building-mates to tan. Had a Tecate, some Ruffles and a Slurpie - looked out over the roof's edge and stared at the snow-capped mountains behind Downtown sky line
10. I realized that I love Los Angeles and California.

0 Thoughts: