"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been quite a trip...

Well, two weeks later and I’m back in Los Angeles. Last we left off, I was heading back to Philadelphia for a number of reasons. The holidays, to see family, to see friends, to gather some perspective on my life. As you know, this was my first trip back to my parents’ since graduating and moving to LA seven months ago.

This was probably the least relaxing, most over-stimulating trip I’ve ever been on; and I only say that with love. What I mean is that there was very little down time. I have been running from place to place since I touched down on January 20. Trips like this are all about catching up and seeing every group you’ve ever been associated with. I was fortunate to visit every era of my life. Wow, I just realized that. I spent time with my best group of friends from grade/middle school. I reconnected with my crew-mates from high school and I bussed to New York for New Years to visit with my college life. I also made new friends in NY and partied in Vegas with one amazing stranger on a rather epic layover. All the while seeing a few friends that have been there through all of these periods of my life with me.

Needless to say, this trip has been an education all is own. To that effect, the proceeding entries will examine a few of the subjects that I studied over the past two weeks.

0 Thoughts: