"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On My Mind

1. New York City/Brooklyn - Maybe I mean the East Coast in general, or maybe it's because when I talk to work people in New York I can hear the background noise... I don't know. Maybe it's because I never gave life there a chance...

2. Cold Weather - It's such a weird feeling that the only change in weather is a slight decrease in temperature at night. People keep commenting on the changing weather back home, but I'm still going to beach regularly (I love that Starbucks in Palisades Village after getting sun burnt)

3. Anonymous details ... wish they weren't anonymous.

4. Changes, lot's of changes - I think it hit me more today than ever. Driving into work today, I realized that I was obeying every road rule known to man. I think that was more for the sake of taking my time then safety.

5. That freaking dream from the other night - it's long and complicated, but needless to say, I've never in my life had dream physically affect me the way this one did. Basically, I woke up in tears. That's never happened.

6. Health - I need to start working out. Sitting at a desk all day is bad for the eyes and I feel all squishy.

7. Boston - I know, I know... but I do miss walking through Beacon Hill to class, having a cup of coffee on Newbury St. and even sitting in the Commons to do homework. Well, I don't miss homework. I also miss coming home to Mahri.

8.
9.
10....

0 Thoughts: