"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Haze Warning

I woke up yesterday in a bit of haze. My hearing was cloudy and my balance off. I couldn't shake it all day. I woke up again today, still hazy. My comprehension level has significantly dropped and my ability to retain information is almost at zero. I believe that means I am ready for the weekend.

Possible reasons for my less than stellar mindset:

1) Lack of sleep ....
1) Strike that ... Lack of normal Starbucks intake
2) The Economy
3) Election news overload
4) Radiation poison from my computer screen
5) Lack of creative output

Well, that's a start I suppose. Until told otherwise, this week's forecast is as follows:

Monday: Cloudy
Tuesday: Partially Cloudy
Wednesday: Hazy
Thursday: Still Hazy
Friday: Partially Sunny
Saturday: Sunny and Breezy
Sunday: Project Runway

Wicka-what?! Oh, yea. I get to PA on Project Runway this weekend! Maybe Tim Gunn will re-style me. Maybe Heidi and I will run away together (slash away from Seal ... who just wrapped a new music video? "Kissed By a Rose: Part Deux"?). Most likely, I'll just get coffee for everyone. Oh well.

0 Thoughts: