"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Which gut do I follow again?

Don't know if I should....

re-sign my apartment lease for a price break
take that 9-5
be completely honest with a potential source of significant income
let the phone ring rather than hang up after I dial... every time

But how do I....

start down a relatively unexplored, but highly desired career path in doc filmmaking
get to New York in the next month
incorporate music into my life more
keep putting one foot in front of the other

And when that's all done, do I...

feel that I've accomplished what I was supposed to
understand love more than I did a year ago
get to share what I've learned
smile because the harder choice ended up being the right one

What do I do when my gut feeling conflicts with my gut feeling?


0 Thoughts: