"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hungry Man @ MMM: Something to smile about...

I spent today working on a commercial for the City of Las Vegas at Hungry Man Productions and halfway into the morning, the power in the Culver City production office went out. The a/c was not working and ants wriggled all over our production bay. After the 3rd of 4th power outage my production manager sent me on a few errands. Almost immediately after she hit me up with a text that gently read, "Hurry and get back here! We're blowing this popsicle stand. Know of any places to go work?!?!"

I offered her the ever-ready, ever-modest Movie Magic Media office. Last week, Bird worked on clearing out the adjacent room for our production office (AKA The Mark and Bird suite). I told her about the great air conditioning and the free internet. Needless to say, she excitedly obliged to my offer.

So I spent today working from my new desk for the first time! Not the most important post in recent history, but it was definitely something to smile about...

0 Thoughts: