"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself"
                                                                                  -Charlie Chaplin

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Adventure Begins!

I'm sitting in Dulles International Airport in Washington D.C. with the first leg of my trip behind me. I neck deep in a guide to Spain that Irwin Levin gave me and all I can think about is amazing wines, great museums, fascinating people and the company of my best, best friend Jeff.

I don't know what technology I'll have to effectively relay the experience, but I suppose it might be best to have none; experience it and compartmentalize (as I know I eventually will) later.

I can't believe how busy my days have been lately with the film and trying to get ready for today. Luckily, I succeeded with only a few minor hickups. Luckily again, I had a few good men to help me sort it all out! I made it and I'm on my way!

I will be back June 10 in the evening. Until then, enjoy your weeks and I'll see you on the other side :)

0 Thoughts: